Friday, December 08, 2006

TennisReporters.net/Tennis writers pick Mauresmo over Henin-Hardenne; Federer

TennisReporters.net/Tennis writers pick Mauresmo over Henin-Hardenne; Federer

Minor apologies about no posts earlier this week, but I have magazine work bearing down on my head. While many tennis folks are getting some R&R (did you see that nutty Maria Sharapova riding high on a rope through the Costa Rican jungle?), Inside Tennis magazine produces its two biggest issues of the year at the end of December. There's simply no rest for the weary in these quarters as after we finally put the issues to bed, I'm off to the Aussie Open.

But a few comments today: I just finished a year-end awards piece for foxsports.com. Here at TennisReporters.net, we'll put up an awards poll and see what the rest of you think. Whoever agrees with me the most gets to blog in my spot for a day. How's that for a booby prize?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home